Last updated: September 04, 2023
The Information We Don’t Collect
At www.zeroclock.com, we don’t actively collect or store personal data from our visitors for contact purposes. Our site is purely informative. However, like many websites, we use analytics tools to better understand our users and improve our website experience.
- Remembering settings, so you don’t have to re-enter them every time you visit a new page.
- Measuring how you use the website to ensure that it meets your needs.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies.
We use Google Analytics to gather data about our visitors. This data helps us understand how our website is used, which in turn helps us to improve user experience. Google Analytics records data such as:
- How you reached our site.
- The length of time you spend on our site.
- What kind of device you’re using.
It’s important to note that Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personal information.
Our website is suitable for a general audience, but we do not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under the age of 18.
- The right to be informed: This policy serves to inform you about our data practices.
- The right of access: You can request any personal data we might have about you.
- The right to rectification: If the data we hold about you is inaccurate, you have the right to have it corrected.
- The right to erasure: You can request that we delete your data.
- The right to restrict processing: You can ask us to temporarily halt the processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability: You can ask for any data we might have about you in a machine-readable format.
- The right to object: You can object to us processing your personal data.
Thank you for visiting www.zeroclock.com. We value your trust and are committed to safeguarding your privacy.