Our managed security services remove the onerous tasks of keeping up with the most advanced security technology. Fueled by our insight into customers just like you, we customize our industry-leading managed security services to fit your needs. With a broad portfolio of award-winning zerO’clock is taking managed security services to the next level.
Using our Security Managed Services you can get this benefits:
- Low capital outlay and predictable monthly costs: the investment in specialized hardware and software will be high. A managed service offers the highest quality enterprise and carrier-grade solutions to customers. A fixed monthly payment plan means you know what you’re going to get and how much it’s going to cost over the contract. No unexpected upgrade charges or changes in charges, guaranteed.
- Flexible services: we are extremely flexible; a pay-as-you-go payment plan allows for quick growth when necessary, or cost savings when you need to consolidate.
- Converged services: our security services can be provided over a single “converged” connection, resulting in cost-savings on infrastructure. There are additional productivity and efficiency benefits, in the fact that remote staff working from home have access to all the voice & data applications that your HQ staff use.
- Highly resilient, secure infrastructure: our data centres and managed network infrastructure is much more robust than a standard Enterprise IT service. Infrastructure is run under 24x7x365 management, with government approval security procedures.
- Expertise: by selecting security managed services you gain access to staff with specialist skills. Sometimes you will only need this skill once, so save the expense of training your staff for skills they will never use. zerO’clock have invested many capitals in its infrastructure and is backed by one of best 24x7x365 technical support and operations team.
- Centralisation: with a managed network you can benefit from the ability to centralise all your applications and servers within managed data centres, this leads to improved performance of staff, regardless of location. Access to centralised data centres within the network can also provide access to virtual services, as well as storage and backup infrastructure.
- Increased Service Levels: we provide greater control of service levels and performance. With service level agreements in place, you can be sure of continuity of service. A managed service company will also offer 24x7x365 support.
Proactive writing and updating of controls and correlation rules for automatic logs auditing, security events correlation and compliance auditing (company policy, regulatory, international standards). False positives reduction. Will be used IBM QRadar. Proactive definition of security KPIs to develop the security awareness, gaining full visibility into network, application and user activity. Incident handling, analysis & escalation. Real-time monitoring of the security of the whole infrastructure to immediately dected and respond to threats.
Regulatory compliance with collection, correlation and reporting capabilities.
Periodic reporting, both high level (executive) and operation.
Automatic and manual software code analysis to discover security vulnerabilities. For automatic scan will be used the best-in-class products.
Redesigning/recoding to remediate the discovered vulnerabilities during the Static Analysis, Automatic Vulnerability Assessment and Manual Penetration Testing.
The professional security team will perform in-depth and customized penetration testing for all the components of the architecture: Network, Servers, Web Application, Services, Middleware. Security tests will be done in a safe manner, without impacting the production environment.
The professional security team will perform in-depth customized hardening and secure configuration for all components of the IT&Network architecture: security devices, Servers, Middleware, Web Application, Services. All the activities will be done in a safe manner and without impacting the production environment.
Actively monitoring the entire system to immediately respond to and fix issues with minimal impact on business. Remediation of incidents originated by phone or email, as well as incidents arising from monitoring alerts, intrusion attempts, or other security-related events. Proactively making adjustments and preventing failures of the system.
The professional security team will perform in-depth mandatory patching all components of the architecture: IBM AppScan, IBM Guardium, BIG-IP, Antivirus/Antimalware, Servers, Middleware, Web Application, Services. Patches are applied to minimize resources outages. No responsibilities for any application failure, downtime or issues resulting from these mandatory updates.
SSL certificate installation, configuration and handling.
Backup (full/incremental) and regular proactive manual security logs audit of all the components of the architecture: IBM AppScan, IBM Guardium, BIG-IP, Servers, Middleware, Web Application. Check if the implemented policy (BIG-IP, IBM AppScan, IBM Guardium) matches the security objectives, predict/identify new and suspicious application activity, deter and contrast attacks. The activity includes administrative privileges monitoring. Reporting.
Expert, proactive intrusion detection/prevention and incident response services for network, server, application. Real-time response and escalation of unauthorized activities that have the potential to threaten the business. Preemptive protection from known and emerging threats. Will be used IBM AppScan Enterprise and IBM ISS + X-Force.
Continuous and complete monitoring and alerting for all the infrastructure components (appliance, server, application and services) to achieve instant awareness of IT infrastructure problems, so downtime doesn’t adversely affect the business.
Definition & continuous improvement of security policies, compliance with international standards, the definition of risk levels of the infrastructure.