The success of any projects doesn’t depend only on a good implementation but only on excellence and perfect balancing among planning, implementation and continuous verification and improvements. Focusing just on the implementation is the most common cause of projects fail.
Thanks to our industries specialization, our focus on quality, our continuous research and development activities and our long expertise on working for international enterprises, zerO’clock is one of the few companies that can provide Customers consulting, excellent skills on its business areas and the perfect balancing between planning, implementation and continuous verification and improvements.
- A consultant has the right expertise, provides much-needed objectivity and fresh viewpoint and bring new life to an organization.
- A consultant is able to identify problems that sometimes employees are not able to identify since they are too close to those inside an organization.
- A consultant can supplement the staff and can be hired just for short time saving additional costs as benefits, insurances, allowances, etc.
- A consultant can act as a catalyst for change. No one likes change, but sometimes change is needed, and a consultant may be brought in to implement the changes without worrying about the corporate culture, employee morale, or other issues that get in the way when an organization is trying to institute change.
- A consultant may be hired to teach since it’s the consultant’s task to keep up with developments in their field of expertise so they’re always ready to teach new clients what they need to stay competitive.
- A consultant may be hired to do the “dirty work”.
- A consultant may be hired to create new business opportunities.
- A consultant may be hired to influence other people.
- We are an end-to-end consulting supplier of many big consulting firms.
- We provide the same, or better, quality of big consulting firms.
- We are more effective, more flexible and less expensive of big consulting firms.
- We have wide operational expertise that assures our consultancy objectives reachable and outcomes applicable.